ApplicationsBead application of trace amounts of adhesives on resin case of electronic component
- Electrical machinery
Current challenges and requests
High-viscosity adhesive is applied in lines ofφ0.5mm for resin case of electronic component. Too much application volume requires a post-cleaning process such as wiping off. On the other hand, too small application volume fails to seal, causing product failure.
The customer wants to apply the silicone as accurate as possible.
However, the existing equipment has problems with:
- Adjusting the application volume is difficult and takes much time.
- Even if adjusted, the application volume is not stabled due to pulsation or fluctuation with a slight change of conditions.
- Drips often contaminate resin cases and peripheral equipment.
Solutions and merit when improved
The Heishin Dispenser 3HD025G30 was introduced to provide high precision bead application of even high-viscosity adhesive.
- As the application volume can be easily adjusted simply by changing the rotational speed of the servomotor, helping to reduce setup time and material losses.
- The basic principle of single-shaft eccentric screw capable of non-pulsating metered discharge of high-viscosity fluid provided high-precision bead application, contributing to improved product quality.
- Instantaneous reverse rotation at the completion of application prevents drips and keeps the cases and surrounding areas clean, eliminating the need for wasteful tasks such as wiping off excess fluid.
- Constant application of insulators in the motor production process
- Wide application of sealant to solar cell cover glass
- Bead application of trace amounts of adhesives on resin case of electronic component
- Minute bead application of high-viscosity adhesives on smartphone body
- High-precision spot application of solder paste without being affected by residual fluid fluctuation in a barrel (syringe)
- Stable mixing and high-precision application of two component hardening epoxy adhesives
- Highly viscous thermally conductive material is applied to electric components
- Application of anti-seizure lubricant is automated
- High-precision spot application of high-viscosity heat-dissipating silicone on downsized electrical components for automotive
- Wide application of heat-dissipating silicone using flat nozzle
- Chemical, etc.